Saturday, March 04, 2006

3 days till Italy & Greece

If I was a good boy who did my homework, I would not be commenting on my blog. I am doing my homework I suppose, I just find it very difficult at the moment.
I’m suppose to be writing an informal essay on how a psychologist, sociologist or anthropologist has effected my life. I’m doing Lorna Wing, the psychiatrist who named Asperger’s syndrome and wrote a very important paper on the subject. I can’t seem to actually do it, and it’s due in three days, two really since my mom think’s I should spend Tuesday getting all emotionally prepared to go to Europe. I think I will get it done once I actually get around to concentrating.
I am reaching a problem with V for Vendetta. For one thing my parents are unlikely to take me and it is an R rating. I don’t think I have the resources or knowledge to fake my age to get into see it. I’ll need to think of a plan to get in.
Going to work on my essay know.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Maybe you'll get lucky and they'll just assume that you're old enough if you go to the theater. That used to happen to me when I was too young to get into R rated movies.

As to the essay, I know how you feel. I have a story I need to send into my instructor, like, now, but I can't make myself write it. The worst part is, it's almost done, I just can't seem to force myself to get the last page or two done. Grr...

Good luck with yours.

Dylan said...

Thank you Steph.