Saturday, June 06, 2009

Well, it can't get no worse

Saw Pippin last night. You know, that musical that is so big with teenagers. It's got dancing and spectacle, existential angst. I have to say that I enjoyed it for what it was, but normally I wouldn't see something like this. I'm honestly not that big on big spectacle things. Also, the end freaked me out a bit. I won't give it out, but I almost got into a shouting match with one of the characters. My parents, who are probubly reading this now, would be surprised by this but I was feeling a bit threatened. Since the play broke the fourth wall so many times I feel I am justified in this a bit.
Also, while I was waiting for my cousin to get back I ended up impailing my left hand with a pencil, largelly by accsident. My mom says it's a miracle that I was able to go so long wih so many pencils without this happening. I wouldn't say it was traumatic, but it happened very fast and my hand still hurts.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Ouch, sorry about the pencil! That makes me cringe just thinking about it. Well done about the book though. I miss hanging out at the bookstore.

Dylan said...

Your welcome Steph. I'm enjoying my book a lot.