Thursday, October 08, 2009

Feeling Slightly Overlooked

Hey folks, it looks like I'm three-for-three on RPG posts. I've posted three times and tried to start part two of the game three times and so far I've gotten nowhere. I can never get everyone in the same comfy lounge at the same time. I'm starting to wonder if this game was meant to be.
Well, aside from the whole RPG thing I am also in the process of putting the finishing touches on my Kabbalah paper. I'm just going to write up a final paragraph that will put rational philosophy and mysticism in the Jewish context up against the future development of human society or something like that. Shouldn't be to hard.
Still wish I could get this game running. I know in my heart it is a freaking awesome game, and it would be if I got everyone to get here on the same day.

No comments: