Sunday, December 28, 2008

You Can Never Go Home

For most of what has been the Holiday Season, I have not felt in the holiday spirit. I have been, for the most part nervous and edgie. My socials skills have not been the best and a few times I have been rude. When this happens this usually means I'm uncomfortable. I discussed this with my parents and they said that technically I have no home at the moment. I'm on the verge of moving out, though I do come home on weekends, but either way when I stay to long I begin to miss the other place. I had the same problem during exams with serious homesickness, at one point I didn't even want to go back to University but I don't want to live at my old home either.
So anyways, as with all Christmas posts, I'm going to give a list of all the stuff I got. Since I had only two things that I praticularly wanted, and I got both of those I suppose it was a good year. I might not ask for anything next Christmas, but that dosn't seem likely. So here's the list
  • The Films of Alejandro Jodorowsky box set
  • Carnivale Season 2
  • The Penguin Book of Hebrew Verse
  • Hiro Bobblehead
  • A Confession, by Leo Tolstoy
  • A book about books
  • Two note books
  • New Pencils
  • The Traditional Terry's Chocolate Orange
  • Three sweaters
  • 25 dollars worth of Itunes I have yet to spend
  • The Graveyard Book, by Neil Gaiman

That's all I can remember, but I like lists and this is something that I do at Christmas and Birthdays or when I buy used books.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey what about the Dude abides tshirt. We all thought it was awesome and would even wear it out in public.

Dylan said...

Sorry about that.