Sunday, December 23, 2007

Thoughts on Christmas and December 23, 2012

Well, I got what what I consider my first Christmas present. The bad thing is that one of them didn't work. My cousin got a database of songs from his Itunes so I could transfer it to my Ipod. It transfered, but I couldn't get at it for some reason. But, I did get the new biography of Hunter S. Thompson, which is cool.
So I was Christmas Shopping when I went into a store and talked to the people there a bit. For some reason, December 23 2012 came up. As my regular readers should know, that is the date that the world is expected to end. The people there however, said that it was going to be the date that something really good will happen that will change everything for the better. After thinking about it, I decided that they may have a point. Not only is it nicer to think this could be the dawning of the Age of Aquarius (Aquar-E-Uuuuus), if enough people believe it, then it may just come true. If not, then maybe we could start it ourselves.
Well, ether way we are not four year away from seeing if it will happen. So keep watching the skys.

No comments: