Monday, April 20, 2009

I miss University

I miss University. I know that I was lonely, stressed and the room smelt funny but I had freedom. Living with your parents tends to lessen the affect of freedom, since know I have to think about how my decisions affect my family. Also, my allowance is down to $20.00 every two weeks. I accsidently brought this up, and my dad stared at me funny so I may not even get the 20 anymore. I need to get a job, which I don't feel that good with. I have very poor work experience. The only thing going for me is that I'm a student, and I need a job.
Anyways, back to University...I really have nothing else to say. I just miss the relative freedom of University. As well as the regularlly scheduled meals. I'm still getting the basic three squares at home, but at University it ran on a clock. Every night at 5 I had dinner and I knew what I was eating, except on Wednesday when I had to eat at 5:30 and even then I had a vague idea of what it was.
I got all this way because I was just at Univesity getting all my stuff out of there. I know am out of University. I just have to get my exam done and that's it. I'm gone for 4 months. I'm a bit sad about that.

No comments: