Thursday, December 20, 2007

Technically my last day of School

Well, tomorrow is basically my school's annual Christman and teacher-student hormonefest, so I'm skipping. And I can just go up to the teachers and say "I'm not going to school tomorrow because I don't want to go to an assembly and hockey game." So tomorrow it's officially the Holidays for Writer.
Sorry I havn't posted in awhile, but I've been really busy with my homework. I've been spending this week getting the rough draft for my essay done. It tends to get a bit new agey and mystical at times, so it might not win. But I still have confidence on getting a good mark.
On a more negative note, my laptop isn't working. The little button in the middle that's the mouse keeps going over to one corner and I have to fight it to get it back. This frustrates me because I really need to write my novel and all my information is on that. And even without that I have to write computer stuff down here or on paper. Paper I think I can do, but I'm running low and I need my laptop back soon so I can write on my favoured tool.
Well, I'm out of stuff to talk about. I'll write back to you guys soon.

No comments: