Monday, January 22, 2007

Am I a bad freind?

So I was chating with Steph and there were a few interuptions and such. During this time I waited for Steph to reply, usually by typing little messages. Then for some reason I went to Steph's blog and read this.
I'm not sure if I actually get this message. It makes me feel guilty. I feel like I'm not being a good enough freind to Steph. I enjoy having a conversation with Steph, and I'm sorry if I made it feel like I was tryin to intrude to much into her own life, which is basically what I was doing. I feel a need to talk to Steph because I like talking to her. I wasn't really thinking about Steph, or at least I was, just not in the right way. I also didn't mean to be rude or anything. I picked up that I may have sounded rude. I didn't mean to. I just have difficulty in conversation, face-to-face or internet apparently.
I'm really, really sorry if I made you feel bad Steph.

3 comments:

Dylan said...

Hey, it's me. Turns out Steph was talking about someone else. Good for me, but know I feel sorry for the person. I put the address down for a bunch of Ledgendary Frog cartoons that I hoped would make him feel better.

Steph said...

Sorry writer. I know we cleared this up, but I'm still really sorry that you had to feel bad cus of a misunderstanding. I told you on MSN that I'd be right back because I'd just found out about what was going on with me and that friend of mine and I wanted to be able to concentrate solely on that blog post of mine.

For future reference, if I'm ever upset with you, I'd tell you, rather than make you wonder about it. That's generally what I do, but there were extenuating circumstances in this instance.

Dylan said...

Don't worry about it Steph. You've told me about, I don't know, three times at least. I understand. I hope things go well with Allison.