Friday, August 26, 2005

Waiting for School and New Books

I’m going back to school on September the 6th. I’m going to go check things out and readjust to my school again. I have no idea what my courses are though. Well, that’s not true. I know that I’m doing English, Math, Ancient History, Communications Technology, Visual Art, Latin and some stuff about Anthropology, Sociology and Physiology. I just don’t know the order they will be in.
Well, today I went to the mall and we picked up some books. I got a Forgotten Realms book called Spellfire, by Ed Greenwood who is the creator of the Forgotten Realms. This is apparently the first Forgotten Realms novel ever written. I also got a new notebook that has cool leather covering. I plan on carrying it around in my pocket and taking notes on my various universes spinning around in my head, stuff like breif descriptions of the various Dragonlords of Saranold, Emperors of the Americo-Chinese Empire and Popes of the Gnostic Catholic Church, quotes of important figures in these various worlds like Naos, Daina, Nai’Atha, The Rius and so forth. Stuff like that. I’d post these on my blog, but I’m afraid someone might steal my ideas. I may do it sometime in the future, but I’m not making any promises.
I’m going to work on my various worlds know, Later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is your new leather book a Moleskin? I got one of those before I went to France, and they are great!

Reader

Dylan said...

I do not believe it is made out of Moleskin.